Something that I always have in my fridge are pickled veggies. This is an easy recipe of Pickled Radish. Simply yum.
Yield: 2 8oz Mason Jar
2 Cup Radish, thinly sliced.
2 tbsp Salt
4 Tbsp Sugar
1/4 Cup Water
2 tsp Whole Peppercorns
2 Birds Eye Chili
- Massage the radish with the salt and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the the radish and squeeze out excess water. Transfer to Mason Jars.
- In a small sauce pot, heat water and sugar an let it boil and turn off the heat. Add in the vinegar and pepper corns.
- Pour the water vinegar mixture into the jars and and put birds eye chili in each jar. Cover, let cool down and refrigerate.
- Enjoy it with salad sandwiches etc. =D