I just want to quickly share my go to B.E.C sliders recipe. Hope you like it!
4 King’s Hawaiian Butter Rolls
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
1/2 tsp Horseradish
4 slices of Bacon
1 tbsp Heavy Cream
2 tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
1 stalk of green onion, finely chopped
A pinch of Salt and pepper
Grated Cheese of your choice ( I love Beecher’s Flagship Cheese with this recipe)
1/4 cup micro greens
1. Cook bacon the way you like it and cut each of them in half, you will have 8 short slices of bacon.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs, cream, cilantro, green onion and salt & pepper.
3. Cook the egg like a pancake.
4. Slice the omelette into 4 triangles.
5. Slice the rolls open and toast.
6. Assembly: spread mayo and horseradish on both sides of the bread. Arrange four slices of bacon and two slices of egg omelette and repeat. Grate cheese over, about 1/4 cup, or more, no one is stopping you😋 Topped with micro greens.