Here’s my entry for the S’mores season. The gooey, chocolate overload triple (quad actually) chocolate smores cookie inspired by Sweet Buttons Dessert in NYC.
I hope you like this recipe, please try it and if you did, let me know what you think.
Triple Chocolate S’mores Cookie
2 Cups AP Flour
3/4 Cups Dark Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips, and some for toppings
1 Cup Mini. Marshmallow, and some for toppings
1 Cup Butter, cold, cut into cubes
1 & 1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Tsp Vanilla
1 Cups Crushed Graham
Chocolate Sauce (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F. In a bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & salt. Toss in the chocolate chips and marshmallow and set aside.
- Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar for 5 minutes, scraping sides from time to time.
- Add in eggs one at a time making sure each addition is well incorporated. Add in the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour mixture until just well combined about a minute & a half. Do not over mix.
- Scoop a golf ball size on sheet pan lined with silicon pat or a baking paper. Do not flatten the cookie dough.
- Bake for 7 minutes and then turn and bake again for additional 7 minutes, total of 14 minutes in the oven.
- Place immediately on a cooling rack with a pan underneath. (Be careful). Sprinkle with crushed graham, marshmallows and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Cool down completely (or not) and Enjoy!