Brunch! Brunch! Brunch at home =D
This one is such an easy recipe, I mean how can you go wrong with sweet potato, avo & egg? It’s somewhat healthy, but knowing me, I usually try to add something to make me more human lol (pork chorizo). It is surprisingly light though. I hope you like this recipe and let me know if you have any questions.
Yield : 2 servings
1 Medium size sweet potato, grated
3 baby peppers, Julienned
1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
2 tbsp oil
1/2 lbp of chorizo
3 tbsp white cheddar, grated
1/2 of medium size avocado, sliced
2 poached eggs (there is a lot of Pinterest recipes that you can try)
Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat an iron skillet with the oil.
- Saute the chorizo until brown, for about 8 minutes.
- Add in the baby peppers and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the grated sweet potato and saute for another 3 minutes. season with salt & pepper.
- Press it all in the panned let it sit for 6 minutes until the bottom is crispy.
- Remove from the heat and broil on high for 3 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Top it with avocado slices, grated cheese, poached eggs and sprinkle parsley for freshness.