Mm, today it’s a little bit rough because of the daylight saving time, I don’t know why it affects me so much. Literally been drinking coffee all day, so I thought maybe I should make my favorite coffee “mate.” I shot a video and edit for the first time, it was not as easy as I thought so if my video is not up to par, my apologies, I will really really educate myself about that whole video uploading etc. let’s just say it’s my practice video post lol. The recipe however is not a practice, I have done this a couple times and one Gelly’s favorite (Gelly is my daughter)!
Hope you try it ❤
Yield 1 loaf
3 medium size fully ripped bananas
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 white sugar
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2tsp baking powder
Cream cheese mixture
8oz cream cheese, softened
3 tbsp flour
1/4 cup white sugar
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas. Add in egg, butter, brown sugar, white sugar, sour cream and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Combine banana mixture and dry ingredients. Mix until no more lumps. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, flour & sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Pour half of the banana batter in 9×5 greased loaf pan. Then add in the creamcheese mixture and spread it out as much as you can. Add the rest of the banana batter.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Do a toothpick test.
- Cool down and enjoy. 😎